Product Manager - Canvas
Posted 4 months ago
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Product Manager focused on MURAL’s Canvas, you will:
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, sales, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Own MURAL’s visual thinking canvas, the place in which MURAL members spend most of their time trying to accomplish their goals.
- Constantly analyze the end to end experience of MURAL members to identify gaps in the user experience and work on solutions with your team.
- Define key metrics to measure how easy it is for MURAL members to add, organize, and visualize objects on the mural.
- Manage a product team of developers, designers, and QAs to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that lead to desired outcomes.
- Manage the canvas roadmap, refining feature ideas, and maintaining existing features to drive business growth goals.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can be a better team.
The top candidate will bring experience working with small and large teams, preferably in tech companies:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience across Desktop or Mobile Apps.
- A proven track record of success in working with designers, engineers, data scientists, and various stakeholders to accomplish great things.
- Experience in human computer interaction or design.
- Passionate about delivering the best user experience.
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work as needed.
- Proven track record of effective collaboration within product teams.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Ideally you have...
- Experience with B2B Saas software
- Experience working with similar interfaces.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.