Posted 1 week ago
GoSite creates simplified technology for the small businesses that drive America’s economy. Our software empowers them to have everything they need in one place to connect with their customers in the digital era. Our cloud based suite of mobile and web tools transforms the way our customers run their business, on the go and everywhere.
GoSite is proudly awarded as a 2019 SDBJ Best Place to Work, 2019 SDVG Cool Company, two time SDBJ Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company and two time Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Company in the US.
GoSite’s product suite is rapidly expanding and maturing. We are looking for a talented individual who has an eye for recognizing market opportunities and customer needs to help us create life-changing products that our customers will love. This person will partner very closely with the engineering team to design meaningful, impactful metrics-driven solutions. Our team is lean but effective, and this person will be expected to be comfortable wearing multiple hats and have the ability to thrive in chaos.
- Partner closely with engineering to design, research, build and launch awesome products.
- Use data to measure product impact and adoption.
- Research technologies and integration opportunities to help us solve complex problems.
- Write good requirements.
- Conduct user-acceptance testing.
- Provide sales and customer success teams with product knowledge to help them be more successful.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment.
- BA or BS in a field with software engineering coursework is preferred.
- Must be entrepreneurial, curious, ambitious and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- An eye for recognizing market opportunities and customer needs.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in the software industry and proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build products from idea to launch.
- 1+ years of experience working in a SCRUM environment.
- Solid understanding of how to leverage data to influence product development and hands-on analytics experience using modern tools to measure impact and product adoption.
- Must have the ability to communicate (not just verbally but also leveraging tools and modern processes) your visions, roadmap, and launch plan to both internal and external stakeholders so there is alignment throughout the organization.
- Must be tech savvy, have a good understanding and practical experience using modern technologies and cloud services to solve complex problems.
- Experience building applications for SMB is a plus.
What we offer:
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company stock options
- Generous personal time / vacation + sick time + paid holidays + paid birthday
- 401k with company match
- Company paid monthly gym or ClassPass membership
- Free snacks, beverages, catered meals and happy hour events
- Open concept and modern work environment
- An inclusive, tight knit, exciting start-up environment culture that offers accelerated career & personal growth
GoSite is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at GoSite are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.