Product Owner - Digital Mail Product
Kaunas, Kaunas County, Lithuania
Posted 1 week ago
You come with a solution to every problem a digital product can face? If yes, we would like to meet you!
Here at Hostinger, we start with the customer. Our goal is to make Hostinger's clients successful in their businesses and happy about our products and websites. As a team of technology professionals, we also love technical challenges and are quality-obsessed. Sounds familiar? At the moment, we offer a challenging position for a techie, out-of-the-box thinking product owner. If you are a rocket and can take our product to the moon, then keep on reading!
What you will do:
You’ll be playing a key role at every stage of our product's life cycle. To be more specific:
- You will define a product road map for our Mail service, align it with product strategy and ensure it's delivery;
- Research the market and work on customer insights, evaluate our product's capabilities and compare them against other industry leaders';
- Make sure our Mail service quality is the best and our customers love using it;
- Optimize conversion rates, work on product NPS, stability, Churn, pricing and other important metrics;
- Build and lead a super smart cross-functional team and help them plan their workflow, ensure planned delivery;
- Partner with other team managers, analytics experts, engineers, marketing and data teams to collaboratively work on our goals.
What we expect:
- You are a self-starter, not afraid to challenge the status quo and putting client’s experience first;
- You have solid IT/ design background and hands-on Agile / Scrum practice;
- You collaborate with IT teams - our teams are Agile and cross-functional;
- You have the knowledge and skills to fully own the delivery of a digital product from a to z;
- You have the knowledge and skills to take good care of our product's performance/conversion rates;
- You can use Amplitude, GitHub and Google Analytics, can do A/B testing;
- Your understanding of how digital marketing works is advanced;
- Your experience lets you see the ‘big picture’ in a product’s journey.
What we offer:
- A culture which actually values high standards - we dive deep and strive for the best results;
- Flexible working hours, separate workspaces, no unnecessary distractions;
- Seriously experienced, self-motivated, self-aware, and self-improving colleagues;
- Possibility to grow by overcoming challenges and challenging others - we promote action - oriented behaviour and enjoy learning from mistakes;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development – access to the world’s best conferences, amazing training courses, reference books, team building activities, and workshops;
- Access to our brand new and modern office based in the city centre;
- Work in a culture which promotes freedom - we don’t wait or want to be told what to do, we love freedom and focus;
- Salary starting from 1500 Eur/Net (depends on your experience).
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!