Scrum Master II (Green Card & US Citizens Only)
Greenwood Village, CO
Posted 1 week ago
PureIntegration is seeking a Scrum Master II who will help guide and improve the way that businesses' management staff foster collaboration within and between departments. Those who desire to work as a Scrum Master should demonstrate a strong understanding of facilitating daily stand-ups and supporting the team in following the Scrum delivery process.
The Scrum Master II Role: The Scrum Masters job is to deliver maximum value to the customer. Scrum Masters facilitate daily stand-ups and supporting the team in following the Scrum delivery process. Scrum Master also handle traditional project management duties including: scope definition, staffing, communication of status to clients and partners, budget oversight and risk/issue management. Additionally, they often author user stories, acceptance criteria and execute a portion of the testing on projects.
- Serve the team and product owner in turning requirements into the working software.
- Track progress and help the team achieve their commitments. Progress is monitored daily when problems are identified work with team to develop corrective actions.
- Manage and report the status of scope, schedule, resourcing and financials.
- Extract and document requirements. Author user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure team members understand processes and support the team in following them.
- Ensure product quality expectations are defined and known across the team. Collaborate with the team in scheduling work, including defect remediation and refactoring, guarding against the accumulation of technical debt.
- Work with technical team and product owner balancing the interests of both when issues arise.
- Remove impediments allowing the team to focus on engineering tasks.
- Take the lead on resolving conflicts within the team removing any roadblocks to collaboration.
- Guide project team meetings including sprint pre/planning meetings, daily scrum and sprint review meetings.
- Facilitate retrospective discussions and support continuous improvement efforts.
- Limit the external interference the team must deal with.
Location: Greenwood Village (Denver), Colorado
- Bachelor’s Degree - information technology or business or related field.
- 2 - 5 years of experience.
- Exceptional people skills. Comfortable working with a diverse group of people and serve as arbitrator when conflicts arise.
- Understanding of financial controls needed in project management and consulting work.
- Practical understanding of how to scope and estimate work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Project Management and/or serving as Scrum Master.
- Management of more than one significant project at a time.
- Practical use of quality management tools and techniques Optional
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst and/or Tester helpful, not required.
- Certification: Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM).
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them