Digital Marketing Manager
Remote - Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
Posted 1 week ago
This is a remote position open across the European time zones.
Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment and want to grow your skills while learning from other talented people like yourself? Are you data driven and hands on? Do you like tackling big challenges, and the ever-evolving landscape of social media marketing? Are you passionate about content creation, digital marketing, and driving conversations that turn into high-value business leads? Do you enjoy crafting copy that compels people to take action? Then you may be our new Digital Marketing Manager.
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise creates an open and free environment for discussions on social media, offering blazing fast customer responses, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will:
- Define, plan, and execute on evergreen marketing campaigns for BrandBastion, as well as specific event based marketing efforts with the main goals being to:
- Raise awareness and position BrandBastion as a thought leader in the marketing space,
- Increase our pipeline of relevant sales leads, and
- Educate our customers on what we offer.
- Work closely with the business development and customer success teams to ensure from a content perspective that we deliver and exceed our promises to our customers, who are some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Work closely with the Growth and Customer Success team to understand FAQs from prospects and customers to create fresh, relevant, and value-adding content. Manage content across email (including CRM list management) blasts, website, blog, and social media.
- Manage search and display digital advertising across Google ads and other B2B platforms e.g. LinkedIn.
- Plan for and attend various events such as industry networking events, meetings with customers, conferences, summits, and other similar events on behalf of the BrandBastion team.
- Work closely with management and the engineering team to understand our targeted industry verticals, new product features, product roadmaps, upcoming sales trips, and conferences, in order to develop and push out new content that is timely and relevant.
- Exceptional English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience with digital marketing including hands on experience with running paid campaigns (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Hungry, curious and persistent nature with a can-do attitude.
- Data driven with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic technical issues (e.g. HTML formatting, optimizing images) and learn new tools quickly on the job.
- A keen eye for design and ability to work with a variety of tools and software
- Desire to keep abreast of and knowledgeable about evolving best practices for digital marketing.
- Willingness to travel and to occasionally be available for meetings outside of regular working hours as needed.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
- Opportunities to grow your career in a new and expanding field.
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Opportunity to travel.