Senior Content Marketing Manager
WEconnect Health Management
Posted 1 week ago
You: A Content Marketing expert, a healthcare B2B marketing genius, scrappy, organized, data-driven and ready to take lead on content marketing for an innovative healthcare technology startup. You are a T-Shaped marketer who’s comfortable doing it all, with a heavy focus on account-based marketing. You have a proven track record of using many-one and many-few techniques to drive penetration into key enterprise partners, using data to drive measurable business results, and have built lead-generation engines from the ground up. You understand complex attribution models and the terms LTV and CAC get you excited. You can adapt to all kinds of challenges, are a compulsive early-adopter, a great team player and hungry to drive measurable success in a dynamic start-up environment.
Us: A company focused on solving the biggest public health crisis of our time via innovative technology solutions. We are:
- Trustworthy: We do the right thing and we are dependable, honest and transparent with our employees, customers and partners.
- Impactful: There is purpose behind why we come to work every day. We are here to change lives and our effort is focused on driving significant measurable results. We don’t reward a revved engine -- we reward the car moving forward.
- Gritty: Quite simply, we hire people who get things done. We don’t reward fancy presentations or busy work, we focus on those people who embrace the challenge, hustle, and confront challenges by “finding a way” – up the wall, over the wall or through the wall.
- Exceptional: We’re here to solve the biggest public health crisis of our time, and in order to do so, we know we have to hire the best. We seek out, hire and promote employees who are the hardest-working, most innovative, confident but humble, lifetime learners. In return we provide exceptional benefits, opportunities for continued growth, and dozens of other perks.
- Rapid: We’re in the middle of an epidemic, and it’s a race to find a solution, as lives literally depend on it. For that reason, we need to move at a uniquely rapid pace to accomplish our objectives. A slow-moving, bureaucratic organization, we are NOT. We seek out employees who are proactive, agile, and embrace a test & learn, frequent value delivery approach.
- Simple: We’re in the middle of an epidemic, and millions of lives literally depend on a solution that is simple and easy to use. The enterprise clients who also bear this burden need simple solutions so that we can scale as quickly as possible with the nimble and fast paced team we have in place. For that reason, we need to always come up with the simplest solutions that drive the highest impact as quickly as possible.
The right candidate will be a T-Shaped “doer” with potential to become a leader. Right now we need someone who loves “doing it all”: sending email campaigns, working on sales/marketing collateral, rolling out marketing automation platforms, building landing pages etc. This is a critical role for flawless execution of B2B account-based marketing initiatives.
This position is based in Seattle, WA. During the stay-at-home order (and until it is safe to return to our headquarters) this position will be fully remote.
- Take the reins as the first marketing hire on our enterprise team.
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/account management to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content
- Build and manage a rich enterprise B2B content stream that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, videos, whitepapers, e-books, reports, webinars, info-graphics, etc.)
- Events - Develop and manage an incredible presence at key tentpole events in the Healthcare space
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
- Complete roll-out of our marketing automation platforms and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Set the tone for what will eventually grow into a world-class team of marketers.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Data, Business or related field.
- 5+ Years driving world class measurable marketing results in the B2B Enterprise Space
- Knowledge of mobile apps and healthcare space a plus
- A proven B2B growth expert – you find new ideas to drive leads, are on the cutting edge of tools and platforms before anyone around you.
- Expert in attribution modeling, acquisition and CAC, measuring ARPU & LTV.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Expert inbound marketer.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited vacation
- Work-from-home Tuesdays
- Transportation stipend
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.