Harrogate, United Kingdom
Posted 1 week ago
Having grown organically we are now looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to own, shape and execute our future marketing strategies.
As our first permanent marketing hire, you will be comfortable creating short-form and long-form copy across a variety of channels, driving online lead generation, supporting new product launches as well as overseeing the production of our annual product portfolio.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will have a fundamental role in developing our brand, culture, story, and translating our marketing strategies into growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working across all aspects of marketing, from branding to copywriting to designing and executing our go-to-market strategies.
- Crafting clear, persuasive, and original product copy for all elements of the marketing mix including website, app, platform, emails.
- Partnering with our product teams to design marketing strategies based on a deep understanding of our users.
- Working with online advertising platforms to create, publish and optimise our promotional content.
- Creating briefs for campaigns, photo shoots, promotional videos to realise your marketing vision.
- Driving online client conversions using a combination of paid and organic marketing strategies.
- Excellent copy writing ability.
- Creative thinker with excellent written communication skills.
- Strong process management and administration skills with a great eye for detail.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage own workload and priorities.
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience writing press releases, customer emails, blog posts and creating outbound communications.
- Experience in paid advertising and social media marketing.
- Able to come up with creative ways to increase our online growth and generate sales leads.
- Ability to translate complex information into simple, accurate, clear, consistent and compelling messages for prospects, clients and team mates.
Our ideal candidate has the following attributes:
- Copywriting expertise
- Copywriting is hugely important to us. You will be comfortable crafting branding, technical, SEO and product copy and recognised as a very strong copywriter.
- Digital marketing experience
- You will have experience working with Google AdWords, Facebook and other online advertising platforms, as well as managing display advertising and remarketing campaigns for driving inbound leads. A good working knowledge of the full digital marketing mix, particularly SEO & CRM is also highly desirable.
- Comfortable working autonomously
- As a highly motivated, self-starter you will be comfortable managing and prioritising your own workload as well as coordinating the delivery of various disparate projects.
- Metrics focused
- You are action-orientated, driven and resourceful with an entrepreneurial streak using metrics and data to track performance of all marketing initiatives.
- Technically literate
- You will be familiar with tech startups and comfortable working in a software-focussed environment.
- Degree in communications, marketing, English or a related field.
- Proven copywriting expertise. Can’t stress this aspect enough.
- A minimum of 2-3 years marketing or agency experience.
- A proven ability to create, develop and implement effective marketing strategies, programmes and campaigns.
- This role can be based from either our Harrogate or London (Spitalfields) office.
- The position will be remote at first due to the global pandemic, with the option to be based out of either office in future or to stay remote if required.
- £40,000 - £50,000 / year
Competitive salary and a great work-life balance - you will have 25 days holiday per year, flexible hours and flexible working location. We believe in equal opportunity and value diversity. We believe that varied perspectives, experiences and backgrounds lead to a workplace that's better for everyone.
Prodigi Group is a tech startup specialising in the creation and fulfilment of high-volume, print on demand products. We were recently ranked 14th on the Sunday Times Fasttrack list of fastest growing UK companies & 135th in the Financial Times’ top 1000 fastest growing companies in Europe.
We help companies selling personalised products to simplify their supply-chains and maximise their profits. We’re creating software which allows anyone, to turn any digital image, into any physical product, and have it manufactured anywhere in the world.
We have offices in Cardiff, London (Spitalfields) and Harrogate with the entire team currently working remotely; so are flexible in terms of location.