Marketing Technology Product Manager
New York, New York, United States
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Posted 1 week ago
The Marketing Technology team works alongside the Label’s (2K, Private Division, Rockstar Games, Social Point) Marketing, Community and PR teams, managing and supporting the underlying technology stack used for Paid, Owned and Earned Marketing activity.
Working as part of the MarTech team the Marketing Technology Product Manager (MTPM) must have a broad range of skills. The responsibilities include the ability to manage the entire technology life cycle, from interpreting needs of the business (known or discovered) through implementation into support. This role requires understanding of Marketing / Technology platforms, and experience in managing projects, acting as the conduit between business leads and vendors.
- Work with the business owners and Senior Management to deliver against the vision and strategy of the Marketing, Community and PR teams, ensuring alignment with company goals
- Partner with business owners and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to define product backlog, prioritize features and solutions according to market value and business needs
- Define the features and benefits of technology solutions and ensure they are properly communicated to all project stakeholders
- Ensure solutions are current – investigate low adoption, promote capabilities evangelize use cases that empower business users to achieve more with existing tools
- Research and evaluate vendors so fit identified requirements
- Write product requirements for the core operating marketing systems (such as marketing automation, social listening etc) which support day to day business needs, innovation opportunities and/or integration requirements
- With each new product iteration (features, enhancements or new solutions altogether), evaluate benefit to the business teams, prioritize and promote internally
- Maintain and enhance the existing solution stack, focusing on full adoption. The solutions must be fine-tuned to support the business with keen attention to continuous improvement. This includes creation and maintenance of documentation and modelling of solutions, in partnership with the Enterprise Architect.
- Vendor & IT relationship management
- Must be able to establish and develop strong relationships with demanding, no-nonsense business and project stakeholders to ensure that business goals are met
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior product management & business systems analysis experience
- Proven ability to implement technology projects into enterprises including evidence of adoption and/or ROI
- Knowledge of IT solutions with a foundational awareness of:
- Platform and data security
- Database management - data flows and conceptual knowledge of large-scale data intelligence systems (practical knowledge preferred)
- Infrastructure concepts (Networking etc)
- Paid Media
- Business intelligence, visualization, data structures
- Work closely with teams on premises, but can facilitate long distance relationships and communicate project status back to the broader group
- Interpret business needs to solution requirements; manage scope, acceptance criteria, definition of done, etc.; it is imperative to work beyond just order-taking, identifying critical needs and possible solutions before they may even be known, and have the grace to introduce and secure adoption of related ideas and plans.
- Practical experience with CRM solutions
- Practical experience with DMP’s or CDP’s