Growth Hacker - Native English speaker
Posted 1 week ago
WHO ARE WE?
UENI helps small and very small enterprises to go online. Unlike typical do-it-yourself website builders, we are a “do it for me” solution. The simple website is free and hosted on our domain, but it is search-engine optimized and includes personalized, high-quality content. Businesses can upgrade their sites with additional services like domain names, email addresses, advanced SEO, logos, and since very recently a high-quality Ecommerce platform.
Beyond online tools, we also offer third party solutions that a small business might need to help them grow. This includes business bank accounts, point of sale terminals, SMS marketing, online ads, loans and more. In this way, UENI is the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow.
Today we are signing up 3,000 businesses every day and we operate in 10 - soon 11 - countries in Europe, North America, South America and Asia. We are growing our global presence every month. To date, UENI has raised $30m mainly from successful entrepreneurs and we are just getting started.
What YOU will do:
- You will work on short term campaigns and long term strategy, always with a focus on scalable acquisition and ROI
- You will create highly-targeted Email-marketing, using all the segmentation tricks in the book
- You will identify the best channels for advertising campaigns in the relevant markets
- You will liaise with the PPC team to set up and optimize online advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Instagram, etc.
- You will drive results in the company using your creativity, thinking outside the box, and coming up with original solutions to everyday problems
- You will use data to drive your recommendations about investments in campaigns and acquisition channels.
- Proven experience in a high-growth startup environment, where you meaningfully contributed to growth (and can speak about the specific things you did)
- 3+ years experience with all of the following activities:
- CRO / Landing Page Optimisation
- Monetization of a SaaS product
- Highly-personalized, mass volume direct marketing
- You are a driver for game-changing acquisition and growth. You move fast and you own the responsibility of delivering results
- You’re fluent in marketing automation, using Zapier, webhooks and APIs wherever available, but you’re also not afraid to launch a manual process to evaluate before implementing a definitive solution
- You have experience with growth hacking tools - you use these tools to make yourself and the team more productive
- You are relentless for results and you have exceptional communication skills and high attention to detail
- You are hands on and embrace the responsibility of ideating, executing, reporting and iterating results
- Ideally you have experience with freemium subscription models
- You are a team player and take constructive criticism or other inputs well
- You are a native/fluent English speaker with creative copywriting skills