Digital Marketing Manager
Remote - Sacramento, California, United States
Posted 6 days ago
***Please read this entire job description carefully, as it provides a detailed overview of what it’s like to work at FullStack. We provide this information to help you decide if FullStack is right for you.***
FullStack Labs is a leading software consultancy headquartered in Northern California, with offices and professionals across the United States and South America. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing manager to help us accelerate our current successful marketing and lead generation efforts. This is a new position within the company, so you will be given the opportunity to significantly shape the direction of our marketing strategies. Our current lead generation strategies work well, but we need to scale them up. Our goal is to quadruple our marketing qualified leads over the next 12 - 18 months.
This is a hands-on position. You will be a direct contributor and will be expected to perform all work yourself, at least initially. Over time, as you achieve results, you will build out a marketing team and hire key professionals.
What you will do.
- Quadruple marketing qualified leads in your first 12 - 18 months.
SEO / SEM
- Increase organic search result rankings for high-value keywords
- Conduct keyword research to determine which keywords we should target
- Perform on-page SEO to ensure all web pages are search engine optimized
- Use MOZ to track search rankings, identify keyword opportunities, report on performance compared to competitors, etc.
- Drive new backlinks to key pages
- Work with our CEO to create and manage a content calendar
- Create a variety of compelling content that engages and informs our target customers, and helps us rank well for high-value keywords.
- Content may include blog posts, industry guides, white papers, how-to articles, etc.
- Run back-linking campaigns to increase traffic and improve search results
- Identify opportunities for guest blogging, etc.
- Market content on social media
- Identify newsletters, industry magazines, etc. where our content can be posted.
- Manage the company’s Google Adwords account.
- Generate leads within our target CPA, using a variety of strategies.
- Manage retargeting campaigns across Google, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Manage the company’s Google Analytics account.
- Identify trends, find opportunities, perform A/B tests, etc.
Social Media Marketing & Management
- Manage social media accounts
- Conduct paid search campaigns on Instagram, and possibly Linkedin.
- Identify new paid marketing channels to reach our target audiences.
- Do basic PR
- Respond to HARO requests
- Do basic outreach to reporters and writers
- Write press releases
- Ensure that all of the tools in our sales and marketing stack are properly integrated and leads can be properly tracked throughout the sales and marketing funnel.
- Prepare management reports within Google Adwords, Analytics, Google Search Console, and Hubspot.
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Demonstrable, successful, hands-on experience with SEO, Content Creation & Marketing, Adwords, Analytics, PR, Social Media Marketing, and Reporting.
- Experience with Slack, G Suite, SEO MOZ, HubSpot, AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, etc.
- A proven, documented track record of success in significantly increasing marketing qualified leads for technology/service companies.
- The ability to work independently, think creatively, and take extreme ownership of all marketing activities.
- Our philosophy is “We don’t hire smart people to tell them what to do. We hire smart people for them to tell us what to do.” You will be expected to bring ideas to the table, think strategically, work independently, and help us achieve our goals, no matter what.
What we offer
- 100% remote work
- Competitive salary with overtime pay, 401k with 4% match, PTO, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, profit sharing, etc.
- A challenging, exciting, and respectful work environment.