JAPAC Country Marketing Manager
Posted 5 days ago
As the JAPAC Country Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing CircleCI’s marketing and PR strategy for Japan and other APAC countries, covering not only digital marketing, but also events and PR activities.
The ideal candidate will have extensive paid digital marketing experience, expert data analysis, and a strategic view of social media and events as marketing channels, as well as some PR experience. You will operate Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social channels, manage the paid ad spend in those channels to drive growth and positive ROI. You will run from small to world-class trade show events to drive leads and awareness.
This position reports directly to Japan Country Manager in Tokyo.
About Demand Generation at CircleCI
As part of the Japan team, the Japan Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the social and events as demand generation channels to drive signups and leads. We work in cross-functional teams, use data and user research to drive our decision making, believe in delivering quickly, measuring our results, and constantly refining our approach. We love to talk to customers and partners. We prioritize work that delivers the most impact, and is measurable and achievable.
What you’ll do:
- Have a positive and collaborative attitude, and a true passion for everything about marketing
- Understand how to effectively generate consumer engagement, monitor social media and internet communities
- Manage and execute the paid social media strategy (Qiita Ads, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads) and measure success/ROI
- Manage and execute PR strategy
- Manage and coordinate trade show events as a demand generation channel with a focus lead generation and ROI
- Own all reporting and analytics around social and events
- Organize and maintain the Audience Profiles
- Track KPIs and closely monitor and optimize campaigns to reach performance goals
- Collaborate with analytics, creative, and product teams to identify new segments and opportunities
- Create effective marketing campaigns for a wide variety of audiences in a high growth environment
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Japanese
- 3+ years of work experience in demand generation, social media, events, or digital marketing
- Expertise of Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn Ad networks and operations
- Expertise of running and sponsoring events
- BS degree required in Business, Economics, or a related quantitative field
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
- Excellent analytical skills including Excel, building dashboards, and metrics reporting
- Excellent multi-tasking skills to be able to handle the large volume of marketing activities
How to apply
If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and let us know why you’d be a great fit for our team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Github, Stack, Quora, Wantedly, etc) we would love to hear about it.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the central hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools that processes more than 1 million builds a day, CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, Stitch Fix, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Owl Rock, NextEquity Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Threshold Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Industry Ventures, Heavybit, and Harrison Metal Capital. Learn more at https://circleci.com.
CircleCI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.