Senior Product Designer - Clients
Posted 6 days ago
Stuart (Geopost) is the leading last-mile and eco-friendly delivery company that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers. Our mission: Build the future of logistics for a sustainable world.
We are a melting-pot of 300 people of 40+ different nationalities across Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid, and remote.
Thanks to our business-to-business (B2B) applications, we empower 2000+ companies such as Carrefour, Zalando, Nike, Monoprix, Decathlon, Apple, Just Eat, and The Kooples in France, by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across all industry verticals: Food, Grocery, Retail, etc.
We are growing fast and are looking for a Senior Product Designer that will work closely with Product Managers, Business Specialists, and Engineers to shape meaningful, high-quality experiences for the businesses, couriers, and internal stakeholders that count on us.
You will be collaborating on expanding our design culture, processes, and product strategy throughout the company and beyond. You will join Ágata, Raphaël, Bernardo, Lisa, and Sara on that mission.
Businesses big and small, from all industry verticals, trust us to carry goods to their customers safely and efficiently. As Product Designers, our role is to create the means to achieve this mission.
You will shape highly usable, safe, and fast work tools that will ensure intelligent delivery management and exceptional performance for our clients.
We will rely on you to:
- Be intentional. Do work that supports a long-term design strategy and mission that continuously refers back to the global vision of the organization.
- Make complex operations simple. Respond to logistics challenges by crafting fleet management tools that are as smart as our shelf-ready tech.
- Bring the users front and center. Guide products towards undoubtedly simple and natural solutions that resonate with the users and empower them to work more efficiently.
- Raise the product’s quality. Follow clear interface principles, patterns, and content — and do pre-release quality control to validate implementation is true to design plan.
- Build rapport and trust. Ensure shared understanding among cross-functional teams and secure decision-making that balances the needs of the users with the business goals.
- Practice a process-oriented and scalable workflow. Partner with the teams to ensure projects are well-defined and successfully executed, from problem definition to design implementation.
- Contribute to an iterative ever-changing practice. Perform meaningful, actionable, direct, and timely design research and feedback that will help validate concepts and keep the products on the best possible path.
- Support a sustainable global design vision. Nurture a diverse, conversational, and rewarding culture that embraces transparency, curiosity, failure, and learning.
- 5+ years of experience designing B2B SaaS applications
- Samples of design work executed by yourself that shows your ability to deliver meaningful products
- Visual design – Proficiency in typography, visual hierarchy, and layout
- Interaction – Proficiency in information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows
- Feasibility awareness – Craft designs never losing sight of the scope and technical challenges
- Toolkit and patterns – Proficiency in design tools (Figma) and employment and expansion of the design system principles and its components.
- Experience in driving strategy, vision, and execution in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Ability to balance short-term product design needs with the long-term product vision
- Mature written and verbal communication skills, negotiation skills, and ability to teach and present work
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts through sketching, wireframing and prototyping
- Open to feedback and an advocate for an accessible, diverse, low-ego approach to work
- Used to work both independently and in a group setting, with experience designing products from conception to implementation
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers – Ticket restaurant
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Excellent private health care
- Annual company offsite – Ibiza last year!
After reading all this, just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day.
If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution, and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last-mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geo-localised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. 5 years later couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, e-commerce, grocery, and food. Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.