Senior Product Manager, Supply, Quality & Content
Posted 4 days ago
The Senior Product Manager, Supply, Quality & Content based in Sydney, is responsible for driving key product initiatives for our Supply team. You will work closely with the stakeholders to implement tools that innovate and optimize the way we deliver best in class supply.
You are a leader who will own the delivery for the platform and drive key initiatives, including improving the product quality, automation improvements, building scalable applications and tools, along with other high visibility projects.
You are a self-starter and thrive in an environment where you can work on complex product features. You are skilled at translating business needs into product plans that incorporate appropriate internal/external research. You have extensive experience working in an Agile framework and with engineering teams to break down the product plans and deliver best-in-class products. Your communication skills allow you to excel at collaborating in a global team environment working in several time zones.
At TripAdvisor, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing environment where you will have a lot of ownership while being part of the TripAdvisor family ensures you will have the support needed to exceed your goals.
Summary of essential job functions
- Be the voice of the supplier and champion it through the entire organisation.
- Execute long-term goals for Supply Pillar as well as tactical initiatives required for urgent needs.
- Challenge our current processes and strive for greater ways of working.
- Build tools that innovate and optimize the way we deliver best in class supply.
- Lead optimisation of our quality and content metrics with a customer-centric approach.
- Work with 3rd party providers and/or commercial software providers
- Work with stakeholders to define customer journeys and translate strategic business ideas into product stories and acceptance criteria.
- Manage technical projects, track progress towards milestones, and keep tabs on all the moving parts of agile planning and development cycles
- Communicate the state of projects across teams, stakeholders as well as to executives.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems
- 5+ years of product/project management experience
- Experience in Supply Chain, preferably e-commerce in a marketplace environment a plus
- Experience working with suppliers, customers external-facing APIs, marketplace platforms or third-party partners
- Familiarity with travel industry concepts, practices and procedures is nice to have
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with a diverse set of responsibilities
- Proven ability to create, analyze and communicate analytics and performance metrics
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize
- Proficiency with agile development
- Some requirement to teleconference with overseas teams, as necessary
- Overseas travel is required as part of this role