Product Manager - Security & AI
Posted 4 days ago
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
What You'll Be Doing
The Product Manager will be envisioning the future and executing day to day to deliver Talkdesk’s AI-driven security product. The mission of this product is to “Keep your contact center safe from threats.” You’ll work closely with product managers, engineers, and designers to fulfil this vision with our 1800+ customers.
Along the way, you will be involved with all facets of product development, from writing feature specs and creating wireframes, to prioritizing implementation work and QA’ing new releases. In addition, you will be the to-go person for insights about contact center security and related data.
If the idea of working with a young, intellectually stimulating and dynamic team using NLP, deep learning, and large scale datasets sets excites you, then this role has simply been made for you. Our customers and their customers will remember you every single day when they see another threat neutralized by your product.
- Define the vision for our product
- Develop ongoing view of the market and competitors
- Build business cases, pricing models, and market positioning
- Create wireframes and prototypes
- Prepare quarterly and sprint releases in partnership with the engineering team
- Support engineering team as product owner in Agile process
- Groom the backlog
- Capture and present customer insights
- Capture insights from analytics
- Triage bugs and feature requests
- Experience working with a security, analytics, or machine learning product (ideally all three)
- 3+ years of previous experience as a product manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Skilled in plan creation, and documentation practices