Senior Digital Product Manager
Posted 1 week ago
At quip, we design and deliver delightful and effective ways to keep your mouth healthy, from the daily care products that help you at home every day, to the professional care services you require at least twice a year.
Over the past five years, we have grown a large digital platform and community of millions of active consumer-members and tens of thousands of dental professional members through our direct to consumer channels. At the end of 2018 we launched nationwide in Target which has helped to further accelerate our growth and brand awareness across the United States. In 2020 we are looking to continue to expand into more households and release more products and services to make oral care from your daily routine to the dental chair more simple, accessible, and enjoyable to everyone.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Digital Product Manager to lead cross-team digital product initiatives across the entire company. This role reports directly to the VP of Digital Product. This position is full-time and based at our Brooklyn HQ in Dumbo.
The ideal candidate possesses the following traits:
- Empathy: Understands different stakeholder needs and works to dive into the details
- Collaborative: Works well with others to set goals, define problems, and deliver solutions
- Analytical: Breaks down complex problems, identifies opportunities, and measures outcomes
- Multi-tasker: Juggles multiple projects simultaneously with minimal oversight
- Excellent Communicator: Can proactively and clearly communicate across all stakeholders
- Own post-purchase customer touch points, including order and subscription management, quip's 3PL integrations for fulfillment, and customer service tooling
- Work closely with internal teams to better understand their use cases and create a product vision and strategy to meet their needs
- Collaborate with product, engineering, digital design, and data teams to improve product development process going forward
- Contribute to product strategy and vision, roadmaps, prioritization, and drive product development from conceptualization, design, development, to launch
- Maintain the product backlog, including gathering requirements, writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Balance customer and business needs, while remaining flexible in a fast-changing environment
- 5+ years as a product manager in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience managing end to end product development - from ideation to delivery in an agile (scrum) environment
- Comfortable driving and communicating a roadmap to stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross team projects with several teams
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders both with and without direct authority
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Familiarity with API integrations and how to leverage third-party tools for simpler, more effective internal processes
- Understanding of customer service, supply chain, fulfillment, and operations
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.