Product Manager, Livestream Studio
Posted 6 days ago
Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive the development of Livestream Studio (https://livestream.com/studio), our live production switcher. This role will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle -- from identifying the most impactful improvements to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences with positive business impact. We’re looking for candidates who can wear multiple hats to fill gaps and ensure forward progress.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers and their needs -- includes user interviews, usability tests, customer surveys, engaging in customer communities/groups on Facebook and Reddit, etc
- Work with our engineering and design teams to instrument features and report on how they are being used -- both upfront and as we release features
- Provide input into product prioritization and help build our product roadmap
- Work with stakeholders to spec product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, and success criteria
- Work closely with design and engineering to prioritize, plan, and track development
- Experiment with customer purchase and onboarding journey to maximize product adoption
- Communicate progress and demo new features to the rest of the company
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience in product management.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Ability to work autonomously and lead product development efforts
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs in web and native app development
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- Great UX sensibilities with a bias toward simplicity
- Experience with audio/video processing, video production software (post production and live), video capture hardware, video and/or live streaming industry
- Experience with desktop software applications. Studio is cross-platform software running on Windows and Mac OS
- Experience in UX design, ability to produce high fidelity mockups without external help
- Hands-on development experience
- Experience working with distributed teams
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Ukrainian/Russian speaking and writing skills
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.