Product Manager, Analytics
Remote or Chicago, IL
Posted 4 months ago
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 200 remote-first employees around the globe processing hundreds of millions of dollars in sales every month.
Our Analytics team continues to expand aggressively and building ongoing personal relationships between stores and their customers is one of the core values our product delivers. Data is the most powerful way to help stores understand the habits and behaviors of its users, predict growth patterns, and recommend the best ways to scale. Your focus will be synthesizing and delivering data products that meet these goals.
The ideal candidate will have experience working at the intersection of product and analytics and the ability to disambiguate problems, lead cross functional initiatives and deliver insights to influence business outcomes.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions
- Create new data products to help stores understand their customers, and rapidly scale their business
- Work closely with our most active Analytics users to drive impactful solutions
- Create key project and requirement documents to enable activation of critical data sources, outlining methodology, roadmap, milestones, blockers.
- Run multiple concurrent initiatives with separate stakeholders simultaneously; Serve as a data source owner and primary point of contact for product, analytics, and engineering.
- Enable internal stakeholders to perform analysis and share insights.
- Find ways to move data projects forward while ensuring consistent deliverables that meet quality standards.
- Lead teams in story writing, backlog maintenance, prioritization and planning.
- Help define the future of Analytics as the product evolves
- Grow into a subject matter expert
What You’ll Bring
- 4+ years of product management experience in fast paced environments
- 3+ years of analytics experience; building and designing analytics products
- SQL master and experience with big data analytics
- Ability to influence product and team direction and take ownership of outcomes
- Strong analysis, process, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A strong attention to detail; i.e. How do null values impact reporting?
- Strategic mindset with the ability to plan for the future while focusing on execution today
- Experience with user stories, sprints, and agile development methodologies
- Experience working with data models, reporting and visualization tools
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, D3, Highcharts, Looker desired
- Experience with business intelligence pipelines and data warehousing solutions a plus
- Experience with Snowflake, Matillion, Redshift, BigQuery, Hadoop, Kafka a plus
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.