Product Marketing Manager
Mountain View. CA
This is product creation and marketing in the age of next-generation digital healthcare. It's innovative and awesome and rich with opportunity. If you love to create strategy, brainstorm, collaborate and produce, come talk; let’s wow each other. We value diversity, creativity and a fresh perspective.
In your role as Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the commercial success of Livongo’s products in the marketplace. This is your chance to stretch your wings in two directions, managing both from the development side of marketing, and the customer-facing side, positioning our products after launch. You’ll identify market needs and market capitalization strategies, working with Product Management to optimize product capabilities, features, pricing and messaging.
This position offers creativity and personal gratification during a time of explosive growth for our company. Lead and shine, while you not only build Livongo’s reach and brand, but also empower people with chronic and behavioral conditions to live better, healthier lives.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management to build business cases for new products
- Partner with Commercial leadership to develop go to market strategy for new offerings
- Optimize product value proposition by determining product pricing, positioning, and messaging
- Develop product content for downstream marketing and sales enablement
- Conduct market analysis, both primary and secondary research, and synthesize client and member feedback in collaboration with Livongo’s cross-functional teams to support the above activities
- Manage new product commercialization and monitor health of product launches, providing regular updates to executive stakeholders
- Manage internal and external communications regarding Livongo’s product innovation pipeline
- 5 years’ marketing and/or product management experience
- Exceptional marketing skills in areas such as:, pricing, product positioning, B2B and/ or consumer marketing
- Strong communication skills that facilitate presenting and communicating information in a clear and compelling manner
- Intellectual curiosity: the ability to see and explore new possibilities
- Ability to build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Energy and flexibility for teamwork and collaboration in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Results-oriented approach with a proven track record of revenue-driving success
- Passion for Livongo’s mission
- A Bachelor's degree
Impress us even more:
- A Master’s degree
- Start-up experience
- Management consulting or investment banking experience
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.