Principal Product Manager
Redwood City, CA
To learn more about our vision to unlock the potential of every child, visit us at www.getepic.com.
About the job
We are looking for a Principal Product manager to join our growing team at Epic! In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and building kid focused product experiences to support Epic’s mission. You will be expected to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, marketing and content teams to help build and launch experiences. To do this, you will develop a deep understanding of our usage patterns, set a vision and work with relevant parties to deliver on that vision.
What you will be doing
- Deeply understand the consumer behavior and use it to set a vision for the kid's experiences and work to deliver on them through new product developments
- Collaboratively work with engineering, design, content, marketing and customer support teams to lead build and launch 0-1 products and iterate on them
- Help improve key metrics by hypothesizing, defining, launching, and analyzing experiments across various web and mobile platforms
What you should have
- 10+ years of product management experience with a consumer technology product
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, ability to effectively communicate customer needs, features, benefits and more
- Ability to work cross functionally and drive multiple teams to deliver on initiatives on time and with high quality
- Strategic, analytical thinker with strong attention to detail
- Experience and interest in working in a fast-paced startup, with a willingness to pitch in where needed
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan
- Take as you need vacation plan
- $80/month transportation reimbursement
- Weekly yoga
- Unlimited access to our product!