Product Marketing Manager
London, England, United Kingdom
Posted 7 months ago
Plentific is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Our mission is to improve lives by making housing and property work better for everyone.
We empower landlords and property managers with a platform to manage their properties. We utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
Since our humble beginnings in 2013, we’ve achieved a lot at Plentific:
- We’re growing fast. We work with many of the biggest property providers in the UK.
- Dramatically improved outcomes for housing providers, speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within their local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year - Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018,
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019 and;
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom we help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
2019 has been an exciting year for Plentific - we’ve been celebrated as leaders of transformative change - not just in our sector - but across business in the UK (UKBA Business Change/ Transformation winner). Following a major funding round, we’re also expanding into the wider professional/commercial real estate sector in Europe - with plans to launch into the US multi-family market next year.
We're a technology led business. We're proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for our customers - and that's only possible to do with a great team. Our culture is open. Empowering. Fast paced. If you're tenacious, passionate and driven, you'll fit right in.
We’re seeking a thoroughly modern product marketing manager with big ambitions. If you live and breathe digital, customer centred marketing, we want to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will have experience building campaigns in a B2B services business - with knowledge and experience across the full marketing mix - and deep experience in digital campaign development for acquisition.
It is a great opportunity to own and drive activity for a rapidly growing business. You will have the opportunity to lead in the development of marketing strategy, campaign planning and execution.
What you'll be doing:
- Devising and delivering marketing campaigns - across digital, social, ATL/BTL, PR, events and partnerships.
- Day-to-day management of agencies, freelancers and internal resource to produce campaigns.
- Hands on marketing - setting up campaigns, coordinating lead generation, engagement, nurturing through the funnel.
- Collecting, analysing, reporting on marketing metrics.
- Managing multiple projects and events
Skills and experience we'd love:
- 3-5 years marketing experience desirable
- Experience with project management
- Clear understanding of Product Development Cycle
- Proven track record developing marketing plans with clear KPIs.
- Experience in campaign development, from research to messaging, positioning to content development.
- Building marketing funnels through bought, owned and earned channels, for inbound and outbound marketing activity.
- Developing integrated campaigns specifically for customer acquisition, with a particular focus on digital channels.
- Ability to write simple and high-impact consumer-facing copy customised to different customer segments
- Setting metrics and tracking and optimising marketing performance.
- Familiarity with marketing automation, CRM and sales automation tools (ideally Hubspot) for data driven campaign delivery.
- Excellent written, spoken and presentation skills
- Strong spreadsheet modelling and analytical skills
- Comfortable in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
As you can see, we have big plans and are eager to grow our team of dreamers and doers to achieve our vision of managing over 1 million properties through our platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management. Here’s what we offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Learning and development fund
- A flexible working environment + 23 days annual holiday
- A head office in London Bridge (less than 2 mins from Borough Market)
- An inherently diverse culture with over 11 nationalities and 21 languages spoken
- Food for thought: bottomless breakfast bar and drinks