Product Manager, Enterprise Mobile & Architecture
San Francisco, CA, USA
Slack is seeking a product manager to help improve Slack’s enterprise mobile and architecture to meet the needs of our rapidly growing large enterprise customers. You have experience as a product manager of enterprise products focusing on mobile or architecture and have performed well in large and fast-growing organizations.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- You will own end-to-end product plans and roadmap for features related to Enterprise Mobile and Enterprise Architecture of Slack
- You will drive execution against our plan in collaboration with your Engineering and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication internally and with customers
- You will continually find ways to make our development process more efficient so we can deliver high-quality features to customers more quickly
- You will partner closely with Slack’s Enterprise product development teams, assessing mobile and architecture requirements and contributing meaningfully to evaluation of product, partnership, and policy solutions to address them
What you should have
- 3+ years experience building and delivering successful products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Awareness of policy and regulatory issues related to regulated industries such as healthcare, financial services and government
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Committed desire to understand our customers
- Talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions
- Natural leadership skills. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience developing software in a lean / agile environment
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.