Requirements Manager/Scrum Master
Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a Requirements Manager/Scrum Master.
- Identify system requirements, translate and decompose those needs into actionable technical requirements, test criteria, and scenarios.
- Act as program-level Scrum Master and execute of Agile Scrum events
- Write detailed use cases for real world client scenarios to support test and evaluation, including identifying edge conditions.
- Contribute to team briefings through creation of workflow and other diagrams, drafting slides and content, and reviewing work of other team members.
- Assist with editing documentation to ensure it aligns with customer needs, and that it is easy to use and understandable.
- Participate in design reviews and testing to act as a customer intermediary as needed.
- Provide guidance to the technical team for sprint planning.
- Provide regular metrics and schedule updates to both internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct tracking of tasks and backlog grooming in JIRA
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including managing risk and customer expectations; delivering capabilities briefings to non-technical users or analysts
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 2+ years experience with MS Project
- 3+ years of working in the IT industry, Agile environment preferred
- 2+ years experience with requirements analysis
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- 5+ years of experience working with Information Technology
- Experience with any of the following domains: Cloud Computing, DevSecOps, Documentation as Code (e.g. MarkDown)
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Fluency with MS and Atlassian suite of products
- Active TS in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.