Senior Product Manager
New York City
Ordergroove is looking for a talented and passionate product leader to drive the vision, strategy and continued development of Ordergroove’s SaaS B2B2C platform. You will focus on enabling merchants and their system integrators to manage all aspects of their Relation Commerce programs.
Ordergroove is changing how commerce is conducted in the age of Amazon. We have an exciting and ambitious product strategy and roadmap, and this person will be instrumental in evolving our vision and strategy, and delivering against it. Our Product Managers take the lead in driving this agenda from concept to launch, which means we’re looking for someone that has experience in and passion for building commercial enterprise software products, plus the ability to work closely with software development, data science teams, UX design and service and support teams.
This is an ideal job for a software product manager with 8+ years of experience who wants to be part of a rapidly growing startup, feel total ownership over their work and work hard at achieving a dramatic success in a vibrant market.
This person will report to Ordergroove’s SVP of Product.
- Product Strategy – Own the strategic plan and roadmap for Ordergroove’s Enablement product line, determine key initiatives to drive the product forward, break those plans into manageable, measurable, achievable release plans.
- Product Management – Understand market needs and user pain points, craft product vision and solutions to address them, phase solutions to deliver incremental business value, validate assumptions and iterate along the way.
- Product Ownership – Build and maintain an organized and prioritized product backlog of user stories for new product improvements, collaborate with UX design, data science, engineering, marketing, sales, and other product managers from concept to release.
- Project Management – Work closely with engineering to bring new product concepts to life through the entirety of the development cycle, including post-release analysis. Ensure development stays on track, remove roadblocks as they arise, step in wherever needed.
- Team Leadership – Identify process gaps and opportunities, take on ever-increasing responsibilities. Communicate your plans and product vision to the company. Provide mentorship for other team members, exemplify the company values in your daily work. Work closely with SVP of Product & Sr Director of Product to build a world-class product function.
- Company Leadership - Work closely with a cross-functional team of directors to drive our company goals and continue to build & represent our culture
- Clear track record of leadership and fast-paced professional growth throughout your career.
- Proven success of developing product vision, strategy and roadmap for a product line.
- Experience having delivered high-quality software products, consistently meeting or exceeding milestones and business objectives.
- Experience with Agile product management practices, particularly in the product owner role.
- Phenomenal analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, think on your feet, and generalize solutions addressing abstracted problems.
- Strong passion for enabling merchants and their partners to lead their programs without handholding from the business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, which can be tailored individually for a wide variety of audiences, both internal and external.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done no matter the task, willingness to commit to a fast-paced startup working culture.
- Education: Degree in engineering, design or CS is a bonus
- Minimum experience: 8 years of experience in a software product management role, preferably a B2B software company.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC
- Over 100 clients including Honest Company, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Petsmart, GNC, Pepsi, and KIND
- Meet some team members you’ll be working with: Paul Fredrich & Ali Ahsan
We’re a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our merchants become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. We’ve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Named one of the 2019 & 2020 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. We work hard to stay connected, collaborate and get to the right answer...and have fun doing it.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, a completely flexible remote work program, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.