Product Manager (Marketing Cloud -Analytics)
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future, and we want you to be a part of it.
About the team you will be on…
Acquia Marketing Cloud is the open marketing cloud and is purpose-built as a SaaS solution that enables cross-channel marketing, and scales across brands. The Acquia marketing cloud product portfolio includes AgilOne, the premier Customer Data Platform, Lift web personalization solution and Mautic marketing automation solution.
Acquia AgilOne is the leading Customer Data Platform for enterprise B2C companies. AgilOne’s vision is to restore the personal relationships companies once had with customers before channel-specific marketing silos got in the way. AgilOne enables a single customer view through a best of breed identity resolution engine used on first party customer data. Machine learning and analytical algorithms enhance customer data leveraged through real-time APIs and orchestrated across all touchpoints. AgilOne helps brands build authentic omni-channel customer relationships that maximize lifetime value. AgilOne supports more than 150 brands worldwide, including lululemon, Hugo Boss and Schwan’s.
As a Product Manager, you will…
- Apply your knowledge of BI and Analytics to help our customers easily create meaningful reports and dashboards that uncover key insights.
- Define, build and evangelize capabilities for the best analytics products across competing marketing cloud platforms.
- Deeply know the problems you’re tackling through regular interaction with customers, and various internal teams such as customer success, implementation, support, solutions engineering and sales.
- Define and frame those problems for the product team.
- Understand our business strategy and ship products that reflect a uniquely Acquia perspective on how to achieve it.
- Capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Collaborate with other PMs on the rollout of new features and enhancements.
You’ll enjoy this role if…
- You are curious and scrappy, and are able to thrive in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- You have strong technical knowledge (especially around data) that enables you to quickly scope features independently.
- You have a keen obsession for what problems need to be solved, for whom, and why it matters.
- You have a strong product sense with ability to envision technology solutions that address user needs and market opportunities.
- You are an extremely strong and effective communicator across a range of situations. From pitching our leadership team on changing the roadmap, to digging into a feature with your team, you take time to explain fundamental reasons behind your decisions.
- You flourish when it comes to cross-functional teamwork.
What you’ll need to be successful…
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence and / or Product Management delivering enterprise solutions.
- Solid understanding of SQL, application architectures, databases, APIs, etc.
- Strong analytical and critical problem solving skills with high attention to detail.
- Familiarity with marketing technology, and knowledge of analytics and data science functions.
- Ability to establish priorities while balancing technical and business requirements.
- Proactive, independent thinker with high energy and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, and inspire teams.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with engineering teams using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar quantitative field.
Extra credit if you have…
- Experience with modern reporting and analytics platforms such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with modern query engines such as Snowflake, Google BigQuery, AWS Redshift.
- Experience with key Product Management functions, including writing requirements, creating wireframes, market research, competitive analysis, product planning and reporting.
- Experience shipping B2B products that have solved meaningful customer problems.
- Experience with MarTech or AdTech products.
- Experience working with global teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening our people-first culture within our Acquia family. Acquia is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Our highly motivated team features individuals from a multitude of backgrounds who offer their unique perspectives, starting with their first project as a new hire to their 100th as a manager and beyond. For every step in between, we help Acquians grow by promoting a culture of continuous learning through mentorship, knowledge-sharing, feedback, and more.
Thank you for considering Acquia for your next career move, and we look forward to receiving your application. There’s no such thing as the perfect candidate. So, we’re not looking for someone who matches all of our criteria; we’re looking for someone with the potential to grow outward and upward. Regardless of how much of the criteria you meet, you should apply!