Product Owner (Access Product)
Vilnius, Vilnius County, Lithuania
Say hello to a team that’s super ambitious, hard-working and determined to always keep it high-quality. A year ago we were just a group of enthusiasts, tiptoeing around the idea of a new security product. During that year, we’ve not only built that product but also successfully introduced it to the market. Today our product has hundreds of thousands users around the world and we don’t plan to stop there. As we said, our team is ambitious. Very ambitious. We work alongside professionals from different fields on the same goal - growing and scaling our product. Here, we’re driven by data, numbers and north star metric is what guides us through the darkest night. New ideas and approaches come from constant experimenting, and talking to the customers. So if you want to be a part of building a brand and a product that’s gonna shake the world - this is your chance!
What You Will Do
- Lead a cross functional squad of engineers, designers and researchers;
- Contribute to the product backlog and create actionable user stories;
- Coordinate the technical side of building and improving the product;
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as prioritize the development;
- Gather customer needs and form product requirements.
What We Expect
- At least 3 years of product management or related experience;
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on digital products and technologies;
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, or Marketing;
- Understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. payments, referrals, subscriptions, etc.);
- Technical knowledge would be a big plus.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary starting at 2560 EUR/month.