Associate Director, Growth Marketing - Green Chef
New York, New York
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and continue to grow! In 2018 Green Chef and Hello Fresh partnered to become the world’s largest meal kit company. Together, we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people. Green Chef remains focused on delivering healthy, organic ingredients, designed for busy people. We believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction and meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, and the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Omnivore, and Carnivore.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
In order to support our incredible growth trajectory we’re hiring an experienced Associate Director of Growth Marketing to drive significant revenue growth through the management and collaboration of our Acquisition, Analytics, Product Marketing and Business Development teams. As Associate Director of Growth, you will be responsible for identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across a range of digital and offline channels. You will develop the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
The ideal candidate will know how to build and scale complex marketing campaigns across the purchase funnel, has worked with Product Teams and Analytics Teams to drive growth, has demonstrated experience in collaborating multiple teams to achieve results and is able to define and clearly communicate the strategic direction.
- Be responsible for defining our acquisition strategy. You will develop, recommend, and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of paid and organic channels
- Collaborate with teams spanning from Customer Acquisition, Analytics, Product Marketing and Business development functions
- Have ownership of a substantial marketing budget and optimize the mix accordingly to achieve company targets in collaboration with the Growth Lead of Green Chef
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Analytics team for improving and optimizing our Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategies.
- Work with the creative team to make sure all performance marketing creative assets are built effectively as well as gather learnings to improve them
- Define the role of partnership and business development in achieving our growth goals
- Work with other senior members of the marketing team to define the role media plays in building a first-class e-food brand
- Obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural leader who is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- A great communicator and team player who has a contagious “can-do” attitude
- Detail oriented – you spot numerical or grammatical errors that others don’t
- Able to think both strategically as well as be able to change direction quickly
- Proactive and enjoy coming up with new ideas and can explain your rationale
- A marketing strategist and can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, and large data sets
- Someone with outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and a keen ability to multitask and prioritize
- A collaborative partner with a can-do, positive attitude that is solution-focused
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing,engineering or related field with a strong academic record
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience with real and consistent results in a performance marketing or highly commercial role
- Proven background in ecommerce and/or subscription business models who has experience building and presenting marketing business cases
- At least 4 years of team management experience
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV).
- Tactical experience working with specific digital and offline channels preferred (Display, Social, Search, Mobile and Affiliate, Inserts, Direct Mail)
- Experience in Analytics in Product Marketing, ability to collaborate with stakeholders in these teams and across the business both locally and in remote offices
- A strategic mind and can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback and large data sets
- Outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, and ability to multitask
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.