Product Marketing Manager/Director
New York, NY
At Beeswax, we make great advertising software. Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service™ concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, and transparency when buying advertising programmatically. We offer our employees a culture of transparency and one with many challenging problems to solve - whether our employees are competing at game night or coming up with bee puns, they remain a close-knit group. So come join our team and help us take our customers into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding!
Beeswax is looking for an experienced, passionate enterprise / B2B product marketer. You’re a good fit if you like distilling complex concepts into plain language, don’t mind getting your hands dirty, and love releasing products to the world. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day management of new product launches as well as the ongoing product story, sales enablement, and collateral creation.
What You’ll Do
- Creation and maintenance of the product ‘story.’ How do we describe the value of our product to our various customer personas? How do each of its features map to a broader narrative and value proposition?
- Management of product releases, leading a cross-functional team through dozens of tasks and deliverables with startup-level agility.
- Creation of sales enablement materials (in partnership with the marketing team’s dedicated design resource). What are our major stories and how do we tell them to our prospective customers?
- Collaboration with the rest of the marketing team on events, PR, and content as the representative of the ‘voice of the product.’
- Competitive and market analysis to help the product, marketing and sales teams understand the landscape and compete effectively.
Qualifications & Skills
- 4 year degree in a business/marketing-related field (or MBA) or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years experience in B2B / Enterprise product marketing
- 3+ years experience in ad tech
- Strong writing and persuasive skills
More About Us:
- Beeswax was founded in 2014 and since then we’ve raised $28M in funding from leading VCs including RRE and Foundry Group.
- We believe in and invest in personal growth and we’ve got the results to back it up: we’ve been recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000, we’ve won several Best Places to Work awards from places like Crain’s and BuiltIn NYC, and our team loves the culture.
- We value diversity and incorporate many different professional experiences on our teams.