Senior UX Product Designer
London, Tel Aviv
We’re looking for an exceptional UX designer to join our global design team, to create compelling user experiences that developers will love.
As the senior UX designer you’ll play an important role in achieving Snyk’s mission of helping software developers use open source and containers securely.
You’ll spend your time
- working on complex design problems, in a complicated domain
- acquiring strong actionable insight through research and usability testing, iterating on the design and flows based on this feedback
- collaborating cross-functionally with product management, engineering, and marketing to ensure a smooth product design process and consistent visual language.
- delivering artifacts to a high level of attention to detail and craft
- maintaining and evolving our design system, in collaboration with our engineers, to ensure the UI is consistently implemented across our portfolio
- helping to establish world class design practices and a strong design culture
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You should apply if you:
- minimum of 5 years commercial design experience
- have deep understanding of design principles and industry trends
- have plenty of experience running usability testing sessions
- can demonstrate work process methodology including user workflows, wireframes/mockups and design explorations
- are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment.
- have flawless written English, and you're confident running customer-facing communications.
- are hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies.
- critical thinker prepared to challenge the status quo
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- experience of designing for (or working as a developer) the software development life cycle
- experience working with distributed, agile teams
- you can demonstrate experience in working from vague briefs, working through a robust process to deliver high quality, design artefacts
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern. Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps, and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston, and Ottawa, with our engineering teams based mostly in London and Tel Aviv, and 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. Not to mention that we have an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
At Snyk, we are experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us! By the end of Q4 2019 alone, Snyk had already over 110,00 registered users, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, Salesforce, Mastercard, BBC, and others). We also raised an additional $150 million, announced January 21, 2020. With this investment, we have partnered with Stripes, along with Coatue, Tiger Global, BoldStart, Trend Forward, Amity, and Salesforce Ventures, to build on our 2019 momentum and continue to fuel our developer-first approach to security.
We believe open-source open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.