Senior Product Owner - Growth
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged and empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents.
In Canada, our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country and have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner - Growth who will take complete ownership of critical business KPIs and will add real value to our end customers, in order to allow for faster growth and market expansion. Reporting to the Director of Product, you will manage the growth of two or more of the brands in HelloFresh outside of HelloFresh core. As part of the Product team, you will play a key role in being the customer voice of the scrum team and work closely with delivery teams to translate vision and ideas into features, detailed requirements and acceptance criteria.To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. Ability to focus on the highest value initiatives, identify solutions, and make quick decisions are core skill sets to this position.
If you would like to join a dynamic and highly motivated team and work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact and make a difference every single day, then join us!.
- Support the creation of the product vision and roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional, agile team of Engineers, Product Designers, and Technical Program Managers
- Assess and make recommendations on business opportunities for growth
- Work closely with senior leaders and our global team, while taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to the business value and ROI
- Partner with Technical Program Managers to plan product releases
- Research, define and recommend solid specifications of features for new and current products
- Help develop product vision for the Scrum teams.
- Manage and groom the product backlog, create actionable user stories, write and execute acceptance tests while defining acceptance criteria.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and influence sprint goals and commitments.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision.
- Experienced with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization
- Experienced using tools like Contentful and Hotjar
- Comfortable being the point of contact for senior and global stakeholders
- Aware of agile methodologies of software development (kanban & scrum)
- Experienced in product lifecycle management.
- Experienced managing multiple projects and balancing priorities
- Experienced with GoogleAnalytics Data
At a minimum, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or, equivalent
- 4+ years of product management experience and experience with Agile framework methodology.
- Prior experience in conversion rate optimization and a solid understanding of growth marketing and acquisition strategies.
- A track record of creative problem solving and the desire to influence new products.
- An innate ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes and develop products with their needs in mind.
- Demonstrated experience eliciting feedback from customers and stakeholders through interviews, surveys, testing, and other discovery methods and distilling the results into action items.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and influencing the organization.
- Experience as a business owner for a broad platform of projects and operating as the go-to resource for the engineering organization, customer support team, and all stakeholders.
- Great communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Competitive salary and health benefits package
- 75% discount on HelloFresh or ChefsPlate weekly box subscription
- Snacks, drinks, and free food from our on-site test kitchen!
- Friendly and inclusive environment at our downtown Toronto office - we take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
If this sounds like you, please click the Apply Now button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. You are welcome at our table. We value diverse skills and experience, and strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.