Product Marketing Manager
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will grow our business by crafting clear positioning and messaging, adapting our product story and core value proposition across different audiences, bringing new features to market through compelling initiatives, and developing sales enablement materials and product content that drive customers through the funnel.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, this role works cross-functionally with product, sales, customer experience, and other marketing stakeholders. This is a challenging opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up that’s achieving record growth in the current remote work environment.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for feature launches
- Create best-in-class sales enablement materials
- Spearhead the creation of product content on our website, rapidly iterating and evolving the way we talk about and show our product
- Work cross-functionally to create consistency across training and education content
- Develop clear positioning and messaging
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to inform strategy
- Represent the voice of the customer
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of the competitive landscape
- Deliver results in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of product marketing experience in B2B SaaS technology
- Experience communicating product value through visual assets
- Deep technical product understanding and ability to learn new processes and methodologies
- Skilled storyteller who can craft compelling messages across personas and audiences
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity
- Experience with B2B marketing and sales enablement
- Strong hands-on tactical execution experience
- Independent, self-starter with ability to work from a remote location
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Experience in design thinking and/or creative disciplines a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.