Growth Marketing Manager, Rider
San Francisco, CA
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Growth Marketing team at Lyft is a data-driven and growth-focused function bringing marketing, analytics, user insights and experimentation together to develop and optimize the acquisition strategy for our riders and drivers to drive business growth.
We’re looking for a strategic growth marketer to focus on rider acquisition across our paid media programs. Embedded within a cross-functional team, you will work closely with creative, engineering, and data science to build a world-class program. You will manage the day-to-day operations and run various experiments to drive growth. The ideal candidate must be willing to proactively dig into growth and optimization opportunities rather than wait to be asked to take action and be a team player, where no task is too small for them.
- Be a key contributor to the growth of Lyft’s rider acquisition program
- Monitor and report on day-to-day performance across multiple marketing channels
- Ad-hoc analyses to diagnose and troubleshoot performance
- Design and execute experiments to improve campaign performance
- Manage partnerships with various vendor partners and provide recommendations on testing new partnerships
- Uncover growth opportunities, as well as conduct research into new initiatives
- Partner with in-house creative team to develop creative asset variations for testing and strategize with in-house engineers on automation initiatives
- 5+ years in a performance marketing role
- Experience with SQL and data analytics
- Experience with building out systems and automation
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks through impact sizing
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Proven analytical and data-driven background with ability to interpret large datasets for actionable results
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.