Senior UX Researcher (Contractor) REMOTE
Mountain View, CA
This is your chance to work for the leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions, at a company Forbes has marked for billion-dollar success. If you’re a highly motivate professional with vision and passion for the healthcare industry, you can’t afford to overlook this unique opportunity. You are passionate about empowering all people with chronic conditions to live healthier and better lives.
As a Senior UX Researcher (Contractor), you’ll champion empathy for member needs as a key component in the product development conversation and play a key role in maintaining maximum impact in the lives of our rapidly expanding member base. Core competencies such as project management, accountability, adaptability, and awareness will aid you in your success in this role.
- Lead all aspects of the user research cycle, from scoping and recruiting to method selection, analysis and presentation
- Lead and execute qualitative and quantitative research programs that align business goals and member needs
- Lead creation of reports, usability studies, stakeholder maps, journey maps, personas, and other research outputs that fosters user empathy across the Product organization
- Collaborate with our Market Research, Clinical and Data Science teams to ensure our product decisions reflect a complete picture across all research domains
- Uncover the latent and unmet needs of our members to support successful design outcomes
- Identify and prioritize opportunities where research can help improve a product decision or member experience
- Partner with Design Leads and Product Managers to plan and facilitate stakeholder workshops
- Provide actionable feedback gracefully and without ego, and openly solicit critique for your own work
- 8+ years user research experience for multi-channel software and hardware product lines
- Specific experience with mobile apps, web applications and consumer devices, preferably within the medical field
- Expertise in scoping, planning and executing each step of the research process
- Extensive experience with tools for recording, analyzing, storing, and sharing research, including data analytics and visualization tools
- Experience with contextual-inquiry, user interviews, and other methods of ethnographic and generative research
- Experience with usability testing, accessibility reviews and other methods of evaluative research
- Experience with a wide set of approaches for conducting both on-site and remote sessions
- Educated recommendations for specific research protocol best practices
- The ability to derive meaningful stories from research data that resonate across the Product teams
- Graduate-level degree in related field preferred
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.