Growth Marketing Coordinator
Downtown Los Angeles
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Digital Coordinator to join Honey’s Marketing team reporting to a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager. You’ll be on the cutting-edge of paid media, helping grow Honey’s 17M+ user base. The ideal candidate understands performance marketing, has an existing analytical framework, and is hungry to learn and grow.
As a member of the Growth Marketing team, you will help take Honey’s online video strategy to new heights. You will work on YouTube Trueview campaigns and other emerging channels, report on impact and act upon it, and collaborate with internal and external creative partners. You’re a data-informed, strategic thinker who is always looking for the truth in the numbers. You are hungry and eager to learn and will never be satisfied with the status quo. Ultimately, you will be responsible to help scale our digital efforts.
What You'll Do:
- Aggregate data and report on campaign performance: identify wins, losses, and next steps
- Build YouTube ads in Google, strategize audience targeting, and propose campaign improvements
- Collaborate with Honey’s internal creative team, help generate new content and provide actionable intel on past video performance
- Support team in sourcing external creative partners, find influencers and content creators in top performing verticals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field
- At least 1-2 years marketing experience
- Expert at excel - comfortable with pivot tables and formulas
- Effective time management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of digital platforms (YouTube, Google, Display, etc.)
- A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.