Lead Product Manager, Teams & Collaboration
New York, NY
Vimeo is looking for a Lead Product Manager to make Vimeo a collaboration-first platform for SMBs and Video Professionals. This PM will ensure our creators - from individuals and freelancers sharing and collaborating on videos to small teams and Enterprise businesses with different roles and permissions - can create and collaborate on videos that grow their business.
What you'll do:
- Lead Vimeo’s product vision and strategy for our Teams & Collaboration vertical across a cross-functional team made up of UX, Engineering, and Product Marketing
- Collaborate with your UX and Engineering lead, leading an agile engineering team, to launch and iterate best-in-class collaboration products that enable Creators to collaborate with external stakeholders as well as grant permissions to internal team members.
- Deeply understand Vimeo’s vast community of creators and their teams - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, and Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting collaboration landscape to build best-in-class products that enable teams of all sizes to collaborate on video
- Work with Business Intelligence - both qualitative and quantitative - to identify market opportunities and new feature development, and to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in team/collaboration products and/or a SaaS company that scales from Freemium to Enterprise is required.
- Experience launching end-to-end products across a cross-functional team that drives business impact. Well-versed in the levers of a SaaS business and prioritizing products accordingly.
- User-oriented, an expert at making cases with data and user research, with boundless curiosity about our users and what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our Creators.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, consistently navigating and making sense of ambiguity
- Eloquent communicator (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create and market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, and to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We’re committed to building a company and a community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, and is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.