Product Manager, Dashboard
Stripe aims to increase the GDP of the internet. Over the next several years we’ll serve increasingly diverse businesses with a broad suite of products. It’s critical that throughout this growth we provide our users with the right tools to manage their businesses. That’s where the Stripe Dashboard comes in.
The Dashboard is Stripe’s UI that enables users to get started with, configure, and use Stripe products. Millions of people use the Dashboard to manage their revenue, help their customers, and generally operate their internet businesses. These businesses are quite homogenous; they vary by size, industry, geography, and business model. As Stripe grows we expect even more diversity in the people who we serve and the ways in which we serve them.
As a Product Manager on the Dashboard team, you will lead initiatives to help startups get the most out of the Dashboard, build a surprisingly great user experience, and drive product strategy across many stakeholders and business lines.
- Define and execute the strategy and roadmap for product adoption in the Dashboard, a critical channel for Stripe
- Lead collaboration between engineering, design, data science and customer-facing teams
- Partner closely with Stripe product and marketing teams
- Deeply understand startups and how Stripe can best help them grow their business
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- Created best-in-class interfaces that enable users to navigate complexity
- Experience defining and driving product and go-to-market strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
What’s it like to work at Stripe?
Stripe makes it easy to start, run and scale an internet business from anywhere in the world.
Stripe is, at its heart, an engineering company. To provide a missing pillar of core internet infrastructure, we hire people from various backgrounds with broad technical skills. Stripes take on some of the most challenging problems in the industry – from reliably handling 100M API requests per day, to building adaptive machine learning as a result of years of data science and infrastructure work, and empowering entrepreneurs worldwide to start a global internet business.
We look at Stripe as a constant work in progress and the same is true of our people. We’re here to support each other in our curiosity and creativity – which we pursue through thoughtful discussion and knowledge-sharing among a diverse set of peers and colleagues.
We contribute to open-source projects and the people working on them, and we release tools as open-source.
We want to work in a company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues well. The kind of people who commit to going out of their way to help other Stripes in the short-term and pushing them to improve over the long-term (by helping them to get better at what they do).
We’re a diverse organization and view that as part of the fun: we design our space to encourage as much collaboration as possible. We also have a culture of transparency that we carry through to email communication, ensuring that Stripes all around the world have the information they need to make good local decisions.