Senior Product Designer
Remote - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
Our team is looking for a Senior Product Designer with an experienced eye for design and high standards for excellence, as well as a desire to discover, iterate, and innovate their way through challenging problems to deliver groundbreaking customer experiences.
As a Senior Product Designer at Total Expert, your work will empower tens of thousands of financial service leaders to help their customers make critical personal financial decisions. You’ll bring your leadership and skill to highly collaborative cross-functional teams focused on delivering usable, accessible, and valuable solutions ensuring exceptional customer experiences and outcomes.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Be a part of building a growing team and developing a practice of Product Design excellence.
- Make an immediate impact by leveraging your experience and perspective to improve our processes and platform.
- Work through design problems collaboratively from beginning to end by translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features.
- Create detailed interaction patterns and experiences that contribute to an evolving design system.
- Utilize Design Thinking best practices to develop deep customer empathy, rapidly prototype, test, and iterate to create intuitive end-to-end experiences.
- Develop and advance a strong strategic point of view backed up by industry trends, data, customer insights, and design principles.
- Take ownership of key initiatives and collaborate as a design leader on a mission-focused team organized and accountable for achieving specific customer benefits.
- Contribute to creating a feedback-rich and inclusive environment with high standards for professional and personal behavior.
What we look for:
- A strong and diverse portfolio that demonstrates breadth, depth, and skill in solving customer problems through exceptional UX and UI.
- Experience in designing complex, data-driven interfaces. (Data tables, dashboards, data visualizations, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and translate deep customer empathy into valuable critical insights.
- Deep skillset in taking challenging/ambiguous problems and designing intuitive end-to-end interactions and user experiences.
- Passionate about building great products and innovating in a startup atmosphere. Has a growth mindset and is resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong experience in designing UX for desktop/mobile SaaS applications, or similar software knowledge and experience.
- A track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of an organization.
- The ability to work independently, and the desire to learn, grow, and improve our teams' Product Design capabilities.
- 6+ years of UX/UI or Product Design experience.
- Experience with an enterprise audience.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry is a plus!
Big Company Benefits, Startup Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Club Membership
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.