Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
Over the past ten years, Netguru has changed the way people bank, listen to music, learn languages, and rent bicycles. Some of their clients include Fortune 500 companies and startups like solarisBank, Hive, Temi, and more. Netguru works with the largest brands in the world, such as Volkswagen, IKEA, or Keller Williams.
We are looking for a Growth Hacker who will help us effectively grow our clients’ products and businesses with different marketing tools and techniques.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Having a real impact on top brands from around the world.
- Having a global exposure by working with international clients (95% of our clients are from abroad).
- Helping innovators by providing meaningful services.
- Working in a fast-paced yet friendly environment.
- Cooperating with experienced and highly qualified specialists from different areas of expertise.
- Using great tools: Hubspot, Salesforce, Zapier, Metabase, Ahrefs, SurferSEO + any tool you want.
- Enjoying flexplace: the freedom to work from home whenever you need to, take a break during working hours, or take a workation.
- Working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a Macbook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
Let us guide you through your main responsibilities:
- Advising and supporting clients with their go-to-market strategy.
- Supporting clients in growing their products.
- Analyzing data and drawing recommendations based on campaign results and product usage.
- Managing, iterating, and optimizing PPC channels.
- Creating and executing a strategy for PPC.
- Reporting and documenting efforts and results.
- Constant experimenting and improving marketing funnels.
Ready to apply? First check if you:
- Have great knowledge of the tools necessary for your job: Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, Analytics, Tag Manager, and Search Console.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in B2B/ B2C marketing.
- Have a business and KPI-oriented mindset and are able to put yourself in the client’s shoes.
- Understand business processes and B2B/ B2C sales funnels.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+); Polish not required.
- Have a basic understanding of SEO: finding relevant keywords with good search traffic and intent potential, analyzing competitors' visibility.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Practical knowledge in building landing pages and A/B testing.
- Knowledge of:
- demand generation techniques,
- marketing automation solutions and analytic tools,
- HTML, CSS, BI, SQL.
Perks & benefits for you:
- Generous private health insurance package with dental care.
- MultiSportPlus card.
- Optional life insurance for you and your family.
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan.
- Free sandwiches and co-financed lunches.
- Team Retreats and Team Meetups which allow you to spend time and bond with your teammates.
If you want to read more about why working at Netguru might be your thing, check out our 7 reasons to work at Netguru.
We are waiting for our new Growth Hacker!
Are you ready to join us on our journey? 🚀 Don't hold back and apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- If this is the case, you will be invited for an online language check to verify your English skills.
- We’ll also ask you to complete a recruitment task.
- If everything goes well, we will meet you at online interviews (there will be two of them).