Product Design Manager
Posted 1 month ago
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Product Design Manager that enjoys solving complex problems with data-driven solutions. This person will be a leader within our growing design team and aid in creating a class-leading SaaS product with desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints.
We define a product designer as a person that possesses a balanced toolkit of research, interface design, and prototyping capabilities. Our product designers are capable of performing user interviews, white-boarding task flows, mocking up interface screens, and prototyping those solutions for further testing.
This is an opportunity to join one of LA’s fastest growing startups and have your thumbprint on the product that is actively disrupting the Home Services industry.
As our Product Design Manager, you will:
- Hire, train, and mentor a high-performing team of designers to execute our overarching product vision and strategy with a measurable impact on our business and work towards their career goals
- Build the right standards and lean processes to ensure the correct tradeoff between quality, capabilities, and time while meeting a consistently high bar for design and overall user experience
- Design experiences that are simple, elegant, and solve real problems; utilize the whiteboard, wireframes and Sketch to iterate toward a shippable solution
- Collaborate closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to ship an extraordinary product
- Inspire a user-centric culture within the team
- Develop a baseline knowledge in all our design disciplines and deep expertise in your product’s problem areas
- Connect with users and understanding their problems and current pain-points
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 8+ years or equivalent experience in product design or UI/UX design and leadership roles
- Experience in a Saas or enterprise environment or one comparable
- Been responsible for the performance management and career growth of one or more reports on a product design team
- Passion for improving User Experiences at scale while supporting business objectives with the ability to help measure those improvements via both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Proven track record for solving difficult UX design problems and simplifying complex workflows to shape intuitive and delightful interfaces for customers
- Care deeply about technical, scalable, and user-centric models of design
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytical abilities, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills with the ability to work well across a multi-disciplinary team
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017