Director of Product Marketing
Mountain View, California, United States
Who we are:
EdCast is an AI-powered knowledge cloud for unified discovery, knowledge management, and personalized learning. Our award-winning Learning Experience Platform (LXP) is used globally by Fortune 500 companies and government organizations to solve the discovery, curation and recommendation problems of content fragmentation across external, internal, and tacit knowledge sources. In addition to the LXP, our company’s solutions include MyGuide and Leapest by EdCast Marketplace.
Our mission is to democratize learning. Often called the “Netflix of Learning” our goal is to provide frictionless access to knowledge for our enterprise and association customers making learning “the way we work”. Our goal is to help re-skill and upskill the globe to meet the demands of a rapidly changing digital world in the 4th Industrial Revolution.
EdCast is founded at Stanford University and headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley, with growing operations in Europe and Asia. EdCast is a fast-growing scaleup, backed by top-notch investors including State Street Global Advisors, Softbank, REV Venture Partners, London Fund, Crescent Enterprises.
As Product Marketing Director, your core tasks and responsibilities include:
- Translate technical details into user (and partner) benefits
- Follow and analyze market developments and trends to help position products
- Help develop and implement product marketing strategies (e.g., pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (including website landing pages, social media, collateral and other promotional campaigns)
- Work with various teams (product, marketing, design, content, acquisition, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and copy/communications
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Fully understand company products and positioning; serve as product evangelist in the industry
- Maintain straightforward competitive products and communicate effective message to the Salesforce
- Help maintain EdCast website using WordPress and other tools
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Director in Enterprise SaaS Marketing
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market and competitive analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g., integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of product and marketing tools (e.g., Intercom, Salesforce, marketing automation)
- Keen eye for detail
- Creative; Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- BSc/BA required; MBA preferred
- Experience with HCM preferred
What do we offer?
An opportunity to get ahead in your career by being part of a scaling-up Silicon Valley company growing its business globally. It is a massive opportunity to bring your ideas, your knowledge and to make a real impact within an environment that is open and challenging. You will be joining a truly passionate and multicultural team willing to make a difference and positively disrupt the way learning is done within organizations. We believe in lifelong learning.
We believe we can create abundant opportunities for workforce learning and upskilling within the organization's ecosystems. We have the spark, the ambition, the drive and the passion for making an impact in the world.
Last but not least, we offer a competitive salary package.
Sounds like you? Apply now!
If you feel the chemistry and the Product Marketing Director role sounds like a good fit, in terms of your skills and ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Send us your details and do not forget to attach your CV.
Note that only applications in English will be accepted.