Product Manager, SAST
Tel Aviv, London
We're looking for a Product Management lead who can help us design, build and ship a disruptive developer first product to help software developers build more secure applications.
Working with a distributed team of designers and developers you will lead product management in a new group which is focused on empowering developers to find and fix vulnerabilities in their custom code in an integrated and scalable manner.
You’ll also work closely with our customer success, marketing and sales teams on supporting existing customers, identifying common user problems and taking the solutions you define to market.
You’ll spend your time
- Working very closely with the engineering and cto teams in order to create a differentiated developer friendly offering
- Setting the product vision. You will set the business goals and you will work with the team to make sure you meet the goals.
- Working very closely with our Security teams and make sure our security depth is exposed in our product in a way that helps developers to write secure code
- Engaging with customers and prospects to get their feedback, discuss their challenges and gain a full understanding of their needs.
- Communicate your teams' work internally and externally.
- Working closely with Marketing team and help shape the right product messaging
- Collaborating with our Sales and Customer Success teams to make sure our customers and prospects get continuous value from Snyk.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
You should apply if you
- have an interest in the intersection of security and developer experience
- have significant experience as a product manager in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or application code analysis
- have led a major technical SaaS product to see significant growth
- have a development background
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to learn new things
- enjoy working in cross-functional delivery teams
- have excellent presentation skills, experience presenting to top executives
- are happy to travel at least once a quarter to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you
We’d especially love to hear from you if you
- have experience with leading application code analysis products
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). It's an exciting time to join as we have carried the momentum we built in 2019 into the new year! Our January 2020 Series C funding round of $150M has tipped us over a $1Billion company valuation.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.