Senior Product Manager - Platform Products
What we offer:
- A chance to work at a world leading blockchain company
- Team with experts from Alibaba/Tencent/Facebook/JP Morgan /Nomura Securities/Credit Suisse
- Join a growing exchange with USD 10 billion level daily trading volume, serving more than 10 million customers globally
- Very competitive remuneration package
How the daily work looks like:
- Responsible for the design of core product modules, including KYC system/assets system/user center/order system and so on. Define and deliver product roadmap.
- Responsible for data statistics and analysis of core product modules, especially conversion rate. Continuously improve core data metrics of products.
- Follow up the whole process of project, collaborate with designers and engineers to develop detailed product specification, drive global product launches and lead beta programs.
- Plan, organize, and deliver new products and features to the market based on global vision and user experience.
- Competitor analysis and market research, staying informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of product manager experience with consumer-facing products and growth.
- Have an eye for good design and user experience.
- Familiar with globalization and localization, capable of launching product for global markets.
- Good communication, High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work hard in a collaborative team.
- Ability to understand and assess engineering, design and schedule tradeoffs
- Willing to travel from time to time, mainly to Beijing
- Fluent English, Mandarin is a plus but not mandatory
Job tags: Competitor analysis Engineering Research User experience