International Product Manager
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The GoDaddy International team is looking for a highly motivated, product manager to join our team! This person will engage with GoDaddy product engineering and business teams to ensure the success of International products worldwide. Potential candidates should have validated product management and project management abilities. A background including technical product management, localization/internationalization experience or international-focused product management is ideal.
Candidates should work efficiently within a team of international specialists, dive into end-to-end internationalization and localization projects and be able to see the big picture balancing the tradeoffs. Understanding of the industry & market landscape will require some research work and part of the role will include research, extracting insights and learnings.
Your manager is in Kirkland, WA, and we prefer that you work out of this office. However, you may work from one of our main office hubs in the Bay Area or Greater Phoenix area.
What you'll get to do
• Engage with Product and Engineering teams to drive global requirements
• Lead and work as part of a virtual team to coordinate and deliver global-ready products
• Drive standard methodologies in localization for assigned projects and products
• Deliver high quality projects on time and within budget, across all required languages and locales
• Advise on any potential issues resulting from internationalization errors, cultural differences across new and existing languages, managing interdependencies, and the prioritization of bugs and work items
• Manage and communicate with internal partners including engineering, product management, QE, customer care and legal.
• Work to drive process improvements, brainstorm on new market penetration, and help bring awareness of globalization best practices to the larger organization.
• Participate in team-wide initiatives to improve our international customer experiences.
Your experience should include
• 3+ years technical program/product/project management experience, preferably in internationalization and localization
• BSc/BA in language, technology, management, Comp Sci. or equivalent; MA/MS preferred.
You might also have
• Organized and able to handle several projects and tasks simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (able to drive conference calls, meetings, and create relevant documentation)
• Experience working with engineering teams to evangelize and drive International requirements.
• Consistent track record of delivering results in cross-team situations. Strong collaboration skills.
• Experience in localization, internationalization and shipping international products
• Experience with different software lifecycle processes and methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.).
• Knowledge of languages other than English
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.