Product Manager - Marketing & Growth Platform
Denver, Colorado, United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Product Manager to join the Marketing and Growth Platform team. This role is critical to Twilio’s continued growth and will help us build the platform marketers use to engage their customers.
Twilio is looking for a product manager who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record leading SaaS products. They also have:
- 3+ years experience in product management.
- Customer obsession that starts with a strong understanding of the customer and works backwards to define a solution that delights them.
- Manage cross functional dependencies and relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen to build business cases for product proposals, present financial cases and frame decisions.
- An understanding of marketing, contact storage, advertising, or communications is a plus, but is not an absolute requirement.
- Strong technical experience, both working with engineering counterparts and a solid understanding of the technical trade-offs of product decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create detailed product specifications which include business reasons, use cases and which are focussed on addressing customer problems.
- BE AN OWNER: Own and execute the roadmap for your products – communicate both the business value and the technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Maintain laser focus on MVPs, iterative product development, and releasing tangible value to customers – learn and adjust frequently.
- BE BOLD: Help define the future of Twilio.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Have great communication skills and a collaborative mindset. Coach other Product Managers in the team. Participate in technical discussions with the engineering teams whereby your goal is to make sure we deliver a great product. Work with Engineering teams within the Agile/Scrum methodology, facilitate quarterly planning, assists with execution of sprints, and lead backlog refinement and prioritization. Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests and sales enablement
Our team is central to Twilio’s continued growth. We build solutions that help marketers drive engagement and growth with their customers. Our products offer marketers their own view into managing customer engagement across Twilio’s communication channels.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.