Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for:
- Start-up energy in a passionate team environment
- Open communication environment based on high integrity values
- Rockstar teammates
- Exponential growth (5 straight quarters of 100%+ quarter over quarter growth)
Jerry.ai is an AI powered personal concierge for your car and home. Our mission is to make all aspects of car & home ownership hassle-free and effortless. We are starting with car insurance. Enabled by disruptive technologies, jerry.ai has built a one-click experience for saving money on car insurance. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 15 months (doubling revenue every quarter) and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store).
We are looking for engineer talents to join the team. Most of our technical team members are based in: Toronto and SF bay area, with a few members working remotely. You will be working with a strong technical team with prior work experience at Amazon, NVIDIA, etc.
Jerry.ai is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We are based in Silicon Valley and have offices in Palo Alto, Toronto, and Buffalo. We are backed by Y-combinator, SV Angel, Funders Club, and many other prominent Silicon Valley Investors.
About the role:
You will be working closely with the Founder/CEO and the rest of the product and engineering team to define and build the jerry.ai product. This is a high-impact role, your work helps millions of US consumers to get the best insurance buying experience.
- Lead one or more aspects of the jerry.ai product and build the core experience for users.
- Apply skills from user science, analytics and business acumen to identify user pain points and prioritize problems to solve.
- Collaborate with various teams (engineering, operations and design) to arrive at the detailed solutions to problems.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to stakeholders.
- Own product roadmap; work with engineering and design to execute on the roadmap.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into product development process.
- You should have a track record of shipping high quality products and features and owning the process end to end.
- You should have been a practicing engineer for at least 2 years before becoming a product manager. An engineering / technical background will allow you to reason about product trade-offs and make good choices without significant input from engineers.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Product Management role.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions.
- Experience building modern web applications or mobile apps.
- Familiarity with modern UX/UI patterns.
- Attention to detail - great products are all about the details.
- Toronto, Canada
- Palo Alto, CA
- China remote