Product Manager (Multi cloud management platform) Foundation
Heredia, Heredia, CR
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Product Managers at IBM Cloud MCMP Services act as an entrepreneur, strategist, technical visionary, cross-functional team leader, and client advocate.
- A product manager has two primary responsibilities:
(1) defining the new product to be built; and (2) managing its development, launch, and ongoing improvement.
- Product Manager leads a cross-functional team. Typically, however, none of the team members report directly to the Product Manager. A Product Manager influences the actions of diverse cross-functional team as the market authority, acting as a "General Manager" for their scope of the business.
- The MCMP Foundation Product Manager is responsible for managing the Core Lite and MCMP common portal requirements and roadmap as well as other common, cross application areas such as MCMP demo environments and script as well as Reseller white labeling.
- Key KPI’s this role will be responsible for include NPS, web analytics and internal tools such as CAE.
- In this role you will:
- Define epic-level requirements in an Agile-based development framework for foundational aspects such as authentication, SSO, authorization, audit logs,load balancer, MCMPPortal and versions supporting white label and resellers
- Prioritize and groom epic backlog regularly in all stages of development based on business unit priorities
- Present leadership level status dashboards showing development Key Performance Indicators
- Establish roadmap for MCMPportal solution and present it to customers, partners and business leaders
- Provide regular competitive updates and white papers with feature comparisons and differentiationStay current on the latest marketplace competitors, cloud-based tools and supporting technologies)
- Present sales tools and demonstrations showing the differentiated value proposition of your product
- Assist with Partner engagement agreements and regular communications related to roadmap, business development, and customer support
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expert understanding of public cloud services (IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Red Hat Open Shift technologies)& tools used in a SaaS/Clouddelivery model
- Experience with Identity & Access Management, SSO protocols, load balancing, & metering
- Experience in Agile
- Experience with Reseller White Labeling in a SaaS delivery model
- Familiar with Design Thinking
- Expert at documenting business requirements
- Understand key business elements related to our product
- Skilled at building and presenting to various level of executives and customer audiences
- 5-7+ years experience in Product Management
- 3-5 years of experience with;oSaaS delivery of application in B2B o Experience with Single Sign On (SSO) authentication models and working with Identity Service Providers in a SaaS solution
- Cloud-based software delivery in a CI/CD frame work
- Application Life cycle management /Deployment Life cycle
- Experienced in collaboration with UX Design and software development
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Analytics AWS Azure Design thinking KPI Product management UX design Value proposition