Product Owner - Identity
Start Date: 1 August 2020
Our client is a global retail organisation headquartered in the Netherlands. We are looking for a strong Product Owner that can drive Identity specific products across the group. In this role, you will be the single point of contact and will play a strong coordinating role across the broader IT environment. You will work closely with the Scrum Master, Domain Architect and the scrum team to drive the development and improvement of products. You will manage the product backlog, monitor the progress of the delivered products as well as their performance.
We are looking for someone with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, the ability to set up and drive good processes, and experience leading product development and improvement. If you are up for a challenging and interesting role and keen to take the Cyber security and IT practices to the next level, this is for you!
What you will be responsible for:
- As one of the first projects, you will be involved in delivering Identify products across the group.
- You will be required to formulate a product vision which fits to the objectives and needs of the customers and stakeholders.
- You will turn that vision into a roadmap defining epics and user stories in close consultation with relevant stakeholders
- You will manage the customer journeys of the product as well as prioritize new initiatives.
- You will also be responsible for the implementation of the vision and roadmap
- You will need to build, adjust and maintain the backlog with identified improvements / optimizations and prioritise accordingly.
- You will need to improve and conceptually develop new and existing functionality in conjunction with the scrum team to deliver the masterplan
- You will need to stay abreast of trends in the industry related to the product
- You will be required to prepare testing, implementation and go live of functionalities.
- You will be responsible for the systems that support the products and focus on the Product Lifecycle
- You will drive the planning and prioritizing of product development and the product functionalities
- You will need to effectively manage various stakeholders across the group including suppliers
- You have a Bachelors or Master degree with more than 6 years of relevant experience
- You possess a background in cloud/infrastructure project or delivery management
- You have prior agile and product ownership experience
- You have previous experience delivering in IT security (preferred not mandatory)
- You will have experience managing senior stakeholders.
- You will possess strong documentation skills and will have worked with external suppliers and vendors.
- You will have experience working with MS Azure systems and technologies.
- You will have experience working with Role Based Access and NEw Joiner Processes