New York, New York
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Product Manager to join our Digital Product team, focusing on Engagement and Organic Growth. The Digital Product team develops experiences and tools that delight our customers and fuel growth. We work in cross-functional squads to bring our mission, brand, and values to life online.
As a Daily Harvest Product Manager, you will work closely with our Director of Product Management, Director of Design, and a squad of engineers, analysts, and designers to bring to life key components of our customer experience. The digital product team at Daily Harvest is on a mission to ensure that our customers have easy access to the type of nourishing food they need and want to be eating, but don’t have time to prepare. You’ll help us bring our vision of a personalized, self-replenishing freezer to life.
What you’ll do:
- Assess opportunities to increase customer engagement and organic growth. You’ll dive deep into our data and work with our customer research team to develop new insights and hypotheses.
- Lead the strategic planning process for your squad and outline the opportunities you’ll focus on each quarter to drive the metrics your team owns.
- You’ll review a broad landscape of opportunities and determine which initiatives to bring into product discovery through careful analysis. You’ll kick off the design process and engage the whole squad of engineers, designers, data analysts, and stakeholders in the purpose, insights, and goals behind the work.
- You’ll dig in deep to understand the engineering implications of your work, you’ll collaborate closely with your designer and lead engineer to make decisions about the order of operations and the scope of the product you’re developing.
- You’ll break down the work into shippable units with your lead engineer. You’ll engage the engineering team in discussions about prioritization and make customer-centric decisions as a team.
- You’ll closely monitor the results of your work by thoughtfully constructing A/B tests and closely observing post-launch metrics and customer feedback.
- You’ll effectively communicate progress proactively and clearly.
Who you are:
- Have a track record of bringing new consumer-facing products from concept to launch.
- Experienced in making product decisions based on both qualitative insights and quantitative data.
- 5+ years of work experience, ideally in a product role for 2 of those years.
- If you’re really excited about the opportunity and think you could succeed in the role, don’t let those numbers prevent you from applying.
- Able to effectively communicate internally and externally and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain product concepts
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- Possess internal and external team leadership skills and are able to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues. Experience collaborating with peers in engineering and design and external stakeholders.
- Experience with agile, XP, or SCRUM software development practices
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.