Senior Product Manager - Data & Reporting
St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
We're building a thriving culture of passionate innovators (like you) who seek to change the way people and technology work together. If you have a vision for a better future and want to help build a legacy that stands the test of time, you've come to the right place.
You will be the lead Product Manager for data and reporting efforts at Total Expert. This role requires coordinating all product activities from vision to implementation, including engaging large enterprise customers to understand their needs, developing long-term product strategy, defining product roadmaps, working with engineering to build those products, and coordinating with various internal stakeholders (both pre- and post-launch) to ensure product success.
The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and use-cases for data, reporting, analytics and dashboard capabilities within the Total Expert platform.
- Set a strategy to provide differentiated offerings to customers.
- Create a roadmap including clear phases that regularly provide value to customers as we work through a long-term strategy.
- Quickly learn and understand our current reporting and analytics capabilities and how they are leveraged for our current product line solutions.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify and prioritize the company’s approach to data and reporting for customers.
- Translate problems into measurable hypotheses using the right research tool
- Partner with design and engineering to ensure product features generate high adoption, amazing quality and customer delight
- Define, analyze and report on the metrics that determine the success of tests and product
- Clearly communicate rationale and top tradeoffs for prioritized efforts to key stakeholders
- Deliver Sales and Support awareness training during development and release activities, in
- collaboration with Product Marketing, to ensure teams are prepared for product launches
- Foster a workplace with the highest moral and ethical standards to ensure Total Expert remains a feedback-rich environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
What we look for:
- Educational background in computer science, analytics, data science, statistics or related practice.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience. 2+ years of experience specifically building enterprise reporting capabilities.
- Hands on experience implementing and using OLAP technologies, data lakes, data warehouses and business intelligence tools. Familiarity with HTAP and OLTP technologies.
- Rich experience working with industry leading BI reporting platforms.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-intensity startup culture
- Excellent prioritization, communication and problem-solving skills
- Solid track record of building relationships and influencing at all levels of the organization
- Consistent delivery of high-quality user stories, using an agile approach, that represent collaborative solutions to critical product needs
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Big Company Benefits, Startup Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Club Membership
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.