Kubernetes Product Owner
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Hitachi Vantara seeks a dynamic Product Management Leader with strong technical, strategic, operational and customer advocacy skills that span monitoring, Incident Management and AI Ops in public and private cloud environments. You will join our rapidly growing Product team to chart the course of our solutions. Your contributions will accelerate our rapidly-growing business in the coming quarters and years. The products and solutions are being designed using big data techlogies, cloud, microservices, IoT, data science, machine learning and deep learning into problems involving predictive analytics, anomaly detection, automated root cause analysis etc. for IT operations, manufacturing and data centers to provide valuable insights and quantifiable RoI to end users.
• Be the CEO of the product. Influence other leaders across engineering, sales and product to build a portfolio of best in class products.
• Understand the market, technology, and business trends to set strategy, define the product roadmap and consistently deliver products to market that delight our customers.
• Inspire, motivate, organize, coordinate, and create operational efficiencies for the product management team.
• Own the total customer experience with our product, product requirements, competitive analysis, pricing, and enterprise sales engagements.
• Create and institutionalize a culture that rewards getting results, data-driven decision-making, vision (being not just great, but different), passion for customer success and execution.
• Conceptualize, develop and launch new products and manage them from cradle to grave.
• Deliver presentations and technical collateral that highlight Cohesity’s unique capabilities and differentiation.
• A good understanding of the ITOM, ITSM, IT monitoring and management space.
• Good experience and industry knowledge with cloud architecture, application, network infrastructure and data centre management software.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Heroku, or similar cloud or application management solutions
• Experience with monitoring tools such as AppDynamics, New Relic, CA, AWS CloudWatch is a plus
• Experience with Kubernetes ecosystem is a plus
• Experience in a start-up or in Enterprise software is a plus
• Disciplined and organized approach to product management, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Track record of bringing new products to market on-time and on-budget
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate across multiple functions and geographies.
• Self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
• MBA from a top school is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.