Senior Product Marketer SaaS
Hi there! Are you looking for an adventure – one with big responsibility? We’re looking for the best Product Marketer to join our team in our Amsterdam office.
This is a key role that requires a balance of strategy with a strong roll-up your sleeves and get it done mentality. Success requires the design and execution of a product marketing plan to accelerate the growth of Happeo.
As our Senior Product Marketer you will be an expert on our product, customers and competitors in order to explain our unique value proposition. You will be the owner of our go to market strategy for new product features. You will create sales enablement tools such as product positioning, messaging and content that inspire potential customers in each stage of the buying process. This position will report to the CMO.
- Facilitate the introduction of Challenger Sales methodology across the marketing, product, sales and customer success teams
- Sales enablement: document personas, define positioning for each persona, create sales presentations and run competitive analysis to ensure that our sales team has all the tools that they need to be successful.
- Define, establish and maintain value propositions with supporting materials and documentation including website collateral, data sheets, product brochures, and solutions content.
- Ensure the entire company is always on top of new product features: internal training, up-to-date slide decks, and documentation.
- Conduct client interviews to stay on top of market needs & pain points in order to help the product team to build the roadmap.
- Manage successful product launches by supporting the go-to-market strategy of new product segments and features, including positioning, pricing, packaging, messaging, demos, etc.
- Determine top clients & produce co-branded content with them in collaboration with the content team.
- Initiate & manage research analyst relationships with Forrester, Gartner, etc.
- Conduct thorough competitive and market analysis per product segments, resulting in product roadmap guidance and sales consumable battlecards.
- Produce customer marketing assets and collateral such as written case studies and video testimonials.
Happeo is an Amsterdam-based fast-growing SaaS scale-up, working hard to connect companies to their employees through the power of community-driven employee communications. We are proud to be named a Gartner Cool Vendor, and one of the hottest young scale-ups by The Next Web in 2019, and it is our dream to make work a happier place by bringing people together through a high-performing digital culture.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in product marketing in Enterprise B2B SaaS
- Experience in Challenger Sales Methodology
- You understand the value of storytelling for non-technical audiences and know how to partner closely with cross functional teams to craft compelling narratives
- Have led feature launches autonomously and contributed to large product launches
- Are incredibly organized and efficient—you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
- Have strong product instincts and technical curiosity that translate to clear packaging, positioning, and messaging
- Approach all projects with a customer-first mindset
- You have excellent writing skills